CycleOps Classic 9900 Wind Trainer
INSTANT HOME GYM.
Forget stationary bikes and leave techno-infused cycle studios behind you. You're ready to build your own home gym—for roughly the same cost as one month at a spin studio. Easy to set up with your bike and fun to use, our Wind trainer lets you turn any room into your own cycle haven.
- Vortex blade design generates progressive resistance.
- Diecast zinc blades double as a heavy flywheel for fluid starts and stops.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- CycleOps least quiet trainer, the Wind's noise level at 20 mph is 84-86 decibels.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
- All CycleOps trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.