DT Swiss 240s Front MTB Hub 32-hole
Swiss precision engineering, machining and assembly together with clever detail solutions have made of the 240 what it is today: A legend.
Featuring the latest refinements the 240 hubs are extremely lightweight and extremely durable. The Ratchet System is the best solution for a freewheel system, since it can transfer high loads while being super light. Just what athletes want: Perfect transmission of their power and the reliability allowing them to focus on the ride.
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- Contact-free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings
- Made in Switzerland by DT Swiss
- Press-fit end caps allow tool-free maintenance and conversion
- International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount
Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm
Flange Diameter Left: 58
Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Defined Color: Black
Hub Drilling: 32
Center to Flange Left: 22.2
Center to Flange Right: 30.2
Flange Diameter Right: 52