DT Swiss M1700 Spline Rear MTB Wheel
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE® comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more volume while the Ratchet System® freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions.
With their intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology, the DT Swiss SPLINE® wheels are engineered with modern riding needs in mind. It is products like the SPLINE® wheels that allow riders to go faster and further, ultimately making the cycling experience even more fun.The combination of high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability featured with the new SPLINE® wheels will make you smile ride after ride, year after year.
- Adapted Rim: SPLINE® wheels come with rims specifically designed for their intended use and are tubeless convertible.
- Straight Pull Spokes: SPLINE® wheels use high precision straight pull spokes for the perfect strength to weight ratio. Stronger than conventional spokes, they are still true- and replaceable with standard tools.
- SPLINE® Hub Shell: The result of precise engineering: A lightweight, aggressive looking hub shell specifically designed for straight pull spoke use.
- Spoke Positioning: The SPLINE® hub shell design and straight pull spokes allow for an optimized position of the spoke anchor points, creating a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- Spoke Anchors: Due to the shape of the spoke anchors, spoke pull has only minimal effects on the bearing seats, which in turn considerably increases bearing longevity.
- Lacing Pattern: SPLINE® hubs are optimized for their respective lacing pattern. This ensures that the spokes align with mathematical precision so that material use is minimized for the best strength to weight ratio.
- Proven Freewheel Technology: SPLINE® wheels are either featuring the DT Swiss Ratchet System® or Pawl freewheel systems. Both offer quick and safe engagements while only requiring minimal maintenance.
- Hub Axle System: 12/142mm TA
- Weight: 965g
- Tire Type: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Rim dimension: 622 x 22.5mm
- Inner Width: 22.5mm
- Outer Width: 27mm
- Valve Hole: Presta/ SV 6.5mm
- Rim Material: Aluminum
- Rim Color: Black
- Free Wheel: DT Swiss Ratchet System 18T
- Free Wheel Body: Shimano MTB 9/10/11 and SRAM 9/10
- Disc Mount: Center Lock (No Lock Ring)
- Spokes: DT Competitioin Straight Pull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock® Aluminum
- Lacing: 3-cross
- Recommended Max Weight: 120kg
- Included: Tubeless Ready Tape and Tubeless Valve (installed)