Fox Suspension DHX2 Factory Series Shock 2018
The choice of DH World Champions Rachel Atherton and Danny Hart
Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series.
Fueled by two years of RAD development, X2 hits the sweet spot with its improved linear damping profile, revised oil flow, and redesigned seals on DHX2 and FLOAT X2 shocks. The wide adjustment range gives riders the support and grip that the trail demands, as well as a more plush and open feel in the initial travel.
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment.
Rod Valve System
Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
Our Super Lightweight Steel (SLS) springs are lighter than titanium at more affordable prices.
A proprietary surface treatment and stress relief process removes residual stresses from the spring, allowing them to withstand higher stresses. Each spring is optimized by using a smaller wire diameter and less coils, creating a lighter spring.
- NEW revised oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- NEW improved linear damping profile increases plushness
- NEW redesigned seals reduce friction
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- SLS spring option provides titanium weight savings at affordable price
- Standard Sizes
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever optional)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever optional)
- 8.75 x 2.75
- 9.5 x 3
- 10.5 x 3.5
- TREK Session 29 225 x 70
- TREK Session 27.5 225 x 75
- Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Coil spring preload
- Coating Ti-Nitride