Juliana Furtado CC Full Suspension Frame
Some people want a garage full of bikes—one for every occasion. Other people want just one bike—the one that’s perfect for any occasion. The Furtado is that bike.
A do-everything bike has a hell of a lot to live up to. It needs to climb as well as it descends. Plenty bikes make that promise; few of them deliver on it. The Furtado is the exception to the rule, which is probably why it’s our most popular model.
We recently revised the Furtado’s geometry, giving this bike even calmer handling on tricky descents, yet a more playful and nimble feel on tight and technical trails.
There are people who say you can’t squeeze all of that into just one bike. Those people haven’t ridden the Furtado.
- Completely up to date and fully-featured: Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Five inches (130mm) of our latest-generation VPP suspension.
- Nimble yet confident handling courtesy of the 67-degree head angle, low standover height, and short rear end.
- Shock: Fox Float Factory
- Suspension System: VPPTM
- Front Derailleur: Clamp
- Headset/Headtube: mixed taper 1.5" Lower, 1'1/8" upper
- Seat Post: 31.6mm
- Fork Compatibility: 120-140mm
- BB Shell: Standard
- Brake Type: Disc
- Water Bottle Mounts: 2x bottle cage mounts