KMC X10 - 10 Speed Chain
With a variety of performance-enhancing technologies and strengthening features, this chain is one of the most durable on the market.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains.
- 1/2" x 11/128" chain is compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems
- Features KMC's highest pin power for unsurpassed riveting geometry
- KMC's Double X durability
- Double ”X” bridge shape allows for precise gear shifting
- Outer plate chamfering allows for accurate shifting
- Inner plate chamfering allows for expeditious shifting
1/2" X 11/128" 114 Links Pin length 5.88mm Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo compatible (Including all 10X MTB systems) Half nickel plated Non-directional Hi-performance Extremely durable
- Non-Directional Design: assembly of this chain is independent of direction. It allows maximum compatibility on MTB or race bikes: this chain fits all.
- Enhanced Durability: With unique SP (stretch-proof) treatment, the durability has been effectively enhanced by reducing the attrition between inner plates and pin. As a result, chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Pin Power: The unique KMC "Bulls-Eye" pin mushrooming technique provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
- X-Bridge: This is on the outer plate, configured with precisely articulated angles for quicker and smoother gear shifting and quieter riding. Lightweight shorter length pins length combine with high-grade materials to reduce weight. Tensile strength safety is assured with a minimum 1020kgf above ISO standards.
- Tensile Strength: Safety, performance and peace of mind are assured, with minimum of 1020kgf above ISO standard.
- XSP Treatment: Special proprietary XSP treatment is applied to both high alloy pins and plates to reduce the friction, thus, to enhance the chain life.
- Lower Bridge: This lower bridge hastens the down gear shifting and yet mitigates the engaging impact between sprocket and chain.
- Upper Bridge: The upper bridge forms a slant vault parallel to the tip of tooth movement. This vault shape makes the tooth and the chain engage much more precisely.
For many years KMC has enhanced the technology behind bicycle chains through research, development, continuous innovation and valuable feedback from the world’s top professional racers. KMC’s pursuit of perfection has led to repeatedly being honoured with the industry’s top design awards. KMC currently produces in excess of 100 million chains every year.
KMC only makes chains. All our R&D efforts focus on chains - this is how we always manage to create the best possible products for your drivetrain.
Service, top quality and reliability are always our top priority; consequently famous bicycle brands all over the world are now using KMC chains as original equipment on their bikes.
Compatibility & Durability
KMC’s derailleur chains are compatible with any system. In fact KMC does not distinguish between MTB and road chains. Product designations clearly indicate their usage, for example theX10-series fits any 10-speed system.
Compared to other renowned chain brands, KMC X-series chains live longer - as proven in many road tests. To back up this claim KMC is the only chain manufacturer offering a unique satisfaction warranty.