Maxxis Ardent - DC EXO TR
An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The centre tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimise rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Aggressive tread, high volume casing tire for All-Mountain front or rear applications
- Center tread is designed for acceleration and braking performance
- Large block side knobs for reliable high speed cornering
- Tubeless ready
- EXO: Additional densely woven, lightweight, flexible fabric added to casing for enhanced puncture protection
- All Maxxis tires 2.40" and up are considered WT according to Maxxis whether or not they are labeled WT
- Width: 2.25" or 2.4"
- Bead: Folding
- Casing: 60tpi