Phil Wood FSC ISO Rear Disc 9 Spd Hub - 32h 135x15mmQR
THE MAIN IMAGE IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY - SPECS MAY VARY
Phil Wood introduced the now-standard Field Serviceable Axle (FSA) in 1991. The FSA design enables the axle to be separated from the hub after unthreading the end caps using two hex wrenches.
The Field Serviceable Cassette (FSC) design enables you to remove the axle (as in our FSA hubs) and easily perform maintenance on both the hub bearings and the Phil freehub body mechanism. The axles are precision ground to 15 mm in diameter. The hub shells use a unique Hi-Lo flange configuration enabling better balanced spoke tension.
- Weight Grams 501
- Weight Explained Weights are based on the manufacturers advertised weight and may fluctuate as much as 10%.
- Axle Size 135x15mm Road/Cross
- Brake Type Rim Brake Compatible
- Bearing Adjustable Not Adjustable
- Bearing Type Cartridge ABEC 5
- Color Black
- Gear Interface 9 Speed
- Material Aluminum