Shimano CT5 Women's City Touring Shoes
The SH-CT5 women's touring shoes by SHIMANO are clipless shoes that look like sneakers. They are hardly distinguishable from those sport shoes and thus offer you the possibility to ride with clipless pedals every day. A great combination for your way to work, university, school or supermarket!
• Casual sneaker design for daily commutes
• Invisibly integrated stiffening plate for best power transfer to the pedal
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for improved comfort when walking
• Easy installation of cleats
• Removable insole
• Pull tab on heel
• Quick lacing system allows for a fast, secure adjustment
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.